Supremacy League Rules.
- There will be a Supremacy League qualifier to determine the beginning positions.
- Players can only challenge other players that are in the ring ahead of them in the Supremacy League, and only when they have a fight token.
- Players on the outer ring may receive a new fight token when they request one, but there will only be one fight token giving to such players at a time.
- Players on the second ring and further in many only gain fight tokens to challenge other players by playing players in a lower ring, and may only have one fight token at a time (except for the defending center player).
- The center player may accept multiple challenges until he gains three fight tokens, but if he loses a single match while in the center he loses all fight tokens and returns to the outer ring. The play who defeats him takes his place in the center ring, and if required to continue the league other random players will ascend up the ranks in order to maintain enough players in each ring.
Starting this Thursday June 21, we are going to sublimate our regularly scheduled tournaments with Supremacy League play. This is going to work one of two ways:
- During our regular Tournaments players are going to be paired with other players based on their level in the Supremacy League in order to rise or fall in rank. This won’t be a big change in how we play; it only means that at the beginning of the tournament players will be assigned based on what level they need to play next. Any ties will be decided by a roll off. Any player not in the Supremacy League will be assigned randomly after everyone else has paired off. After each, round Supremacy League standings will be adjusted based on results.
- There will be free play available in the store when there isn’t anything else going on. This way you can continue to play in the league even when you can’t make it to tournaments. The first step is to make sure that there is room in the store to play by contacting the individual working that day (271-7610). Then each pairing that comes in identifies that they are playing in the Supremacy League and have the clerk at the store verify their place in the League and their ability to play their opponent. The pair of players will then each pay $5 towards one $10 booster or other heroclix product to be split amongst the players as they see fit. Play the single round and the results will be kept by the attendant at the store until they can be recorded at the judge’s earliest convenience. Only the judges can record wins and losses on the Supremacy League board and hand out prizes to champions.